Call for 2018 Speakers Now Open
The Remanufacturing Industries Council and Rochester Institute of Technology are looking for dynamic speakers to engage and educate leaders in the remanufacturing industry. We are seeking presentations that will provide solutions across all reman industry sectors in the following areas:
- Business Practices
- Materials & Testing
- Business Environment
- Workforce Development
We are looking for dynamic, interactive presentations. Submissions should include the following:
- Name of speaker
- Speaker bio
- Speaker picture
- Title of presentation
- 500 words or less presentation abstract
- Three key learning objectives/takeaways from the presentation
- Contact information including company, phone number and email
Submissions due: Friday, May 18, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Process: The RIC-RIT World Remanufacturing Conference Advisory Committee will review all proposals. The proposals are judged on a variety of criteria including content, benefit to the audience and speaking experience.
- Sessions times: 20 - 30 minutes
- Submission does not guarantee inclusion in the conference.
- All submissions must be electronic.
- Multiple proposals may be submitted; each must be sent individually.
- If submitting a proposal on behalf of someone else, enter the information of the presenter.
Notification of Acceptance: All prospective speakers and co-presenters will be notified of selection status by Friday, June 15, 2018.
Click here to see our 2017 speakers.